Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the cat show tonight and I seen the new windshields they have. They are super low and have no sides..one of the cat guys took one off for me and It looks really nice on the sleds!!

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
No it looks really ugly, there is no sides to it and it just snaps into the buttons. I think it would look much better if it had the low on top and sides to it myself.

here is a picture:

the really low windsheild that ryan thinks looks good is on the bottom right hand corner on the green f6, it has no sides.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Looks Coooooold!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Just cut the stock one down and get handguards if you want a low windshield. I bet they want just as much for that low windshield as they do a regular size one.

·
Registered
232 Posts
i think if you rolled it, it would break easily also i cut mine windshield 4 inches i think that looks better. i think ac is trying to be like skidoo with that windsheild

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Originally posted by teamgreen02@Mar 24 2003, 07:53 PM
Just cut the stock one down and get handguards if you want a low windshield. I bet they want just as much for that low windshield as they do a regular size one.
Actually, AC has priced this windshield relative to it's size...... $39.95 or $34.94 is retail price on it, I can't remember exactly cause I don't have the catalog handy right at the moment.
-John

·
Registered
745 Posts
it'd look better with just a little bit of sides. I like the look of no windshield better than that tho

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
We decided after seeing these at the show, that they were just small sample mock up windshields of the full sized ones... like the cute little sled covers they had on display! LOL! Guess I was right about 'em being extra low windshields in the first place!

On a related note, in the ski display area at the show, they had a display card on the rack indicating an SLP Powder Pro ski, but it wasn't -- it was the Cat parabolic ski instead. I wouldn't have been to happy about that if I were SLP! -- Roy

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Do you need the ultra low windshield to use hand guards on the Firecats or will they work with the stock windshields?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts