Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Z1 turbo Sno Pro 2002 Jag Z1
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard about the new trail that is to be op[ening in the thumb? Last I heard it was to go between Harbor Beach and Sandusky. About 80 miles worth. It was in the papers back in the spring and have not heard anything else.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
do a search, there was a fourm on it some time ago, here in the mi. fourms
:homework:

edit: it's called (new trails), i brought it to the top

·
Registered
192 Posts
I was just in sebewaing this weekend and there are direction signs with snowmobiles on the outside of town so it looks to be rpogressing well.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Had a meeting tonight for the club. Have most of the land agreements to go from Sandusky to Forestville and working on more. Things are in place but we need help. If your interested go the the web site and join up.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I work with someone is very VERY interested in supporting this club. He lives in vassar. I just found this site today and the link to the trails homepage. I myself am interested as well as well as a few of my dedicated cousins who ride. However most of us all work evenings during the week and have time free sat. evenings. I would love to find out when you are having a meting and I will get the word out over here in the cass city area. Keep up the good work.

Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts