Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up with combining Fusion/IQ/Fst all in one topic? With all the problems that are pointed out with these sleds it is going to be hard to keep track of which is which. Maybe I'm alone in this but I don't really need to be sifting through Fusion problems or IQ problems to keep up to date with my FST. Just my opinion, please return to individual topics.

·
Banned
8,931 Posts
I'm with you a 100% !!!!

Now we have to click on many threads that have nothing to do with what we are looking for.

Thru me for a loop when this happened earlier today.

If it is not changed we'll have to state the sled in every topic title. Doh !!! That will be a pain in the arse.

4 strokes and 2 strokes in same section. :linemup:

Well, since the Fusions don't have many problems atleast there won't be much for you guys to sift thru. (JOKING !!!) :smilielol:

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
It's too late now. The topics have all been dumped into the same bucket and it will not be an easy task to sort them out again. Less forums for people to access will mean increased speed though...which is something this place could use as of lately.

·
Registered
2021 Matryx Assault 850 1.6 Ice Cobra Gripper Skis
322 Posts
i guess the poll people voted on did not have much impact on their decision to change the format, when i voted it was 75% to LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS and 25% to change. Pre-1/4/07 was much easier to find the information you wanted than the way it is setup now. PUT IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I don't like it at all. Faster is always good, but now it actually takes longer to sift through the IQ, and Fusion posts. To make it easier from now on everyone could just put FST, IQ, or Fusion in there topic. Just my personal opinion to make it easier .

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Come on guys!!

If you were in the CM forum you would know Rob has been pulling his hair out trying to fix problems with HCS!! To the point he considered PULLING THE PLUG and shutting HCS DOWN COMPLETELY!!!!

The reduction in Forums IS NECESSARY to trying to keep the board running as smoothly as possible.

I think you have a couple of options.

1. Pony up the $ to become a CM and join the conversation.

2. Start your own sled site and run it how you see fit!

Just put a clear description in your title and :bitch1:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Four Stroke - FST separate. I'm with the rest, as I check and or add to the site several times per day. My opinion is this is an educational tool and we need to keep it simple regarding topics. Some of the Polaris guys encourage constructive technical interchange and corrective action, as many users have experienced. What was the original mission of the forum and who pulls the strings to implement change. I would encourage reverting back to the original model breakdown.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Does anyone know of any other sled sites that we can use to get our FST info across? This setup is absolute nonsense.. If your gonna put FST's with Fusions you might as well just put all Polaris sleds in one big general forum after all they all have 2 skis and 1 track. Might as well just make 1 big all brand forum. Just keep the sleds that don't have 2 skis and 1 track in a seperate forum. Guess I'll be spending alot less time here and I'll figure out my sled on my own and not help out anyone else. After all that's how I've been doing it up unitl last year.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Well, nobody over on Polarisfiles.com. It would be wide open. Hate to jump ship, but this forum served a purpose greater than just convience. Many of the other boards have the same topics and helpfulness with regard to issues. A board communication network is much bigger than most realize and has become an institution for banding together like type sleds and a great forum to communicate.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Maybe put Fst, Fs and xc120 all together as they are all four strokes?!?!?!? My point being that the Fst, Fs is so different than the rest of Poo's line up there is almost no problems that can be of any interest to any one else. Rob, we all know how difficult your job on this site has been and we all appreciate your efforts.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Four Stroke - FST separate. I'm with the rest, as I check and or add to the site several times per day. My opinion is this is an educational tool and we need to keep it simple regarding topics. Some of the Polaris guys encourage constructive technical interchange and corrective action, as many users have experienced. What was the original mission of the forum and who pulls the strings to implement change. I would encourage reverting back to the original model breakdown.[/b]

Do you seriously not know this???

We have the pleasure of this site because of ONE GUY!!! It is ALL on his shoulders!!

I cannot believe the nerve of some friggen people!!

BOO HOO - we will all have to title our topics correctly and we will all have to spend 2 friggen seconds mentally sorting posts!! All FOR FREE, and so the site can continue without the owner shutting it down or starting his sledding in the trailer with the doors closed!!

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Does anyone know of any other sled sites that we can use to get our FST info across? This setup is absolute nonsense.. If your gonna put FST's with Fusions you might as well just put all Polaris sleds in one big general forum after all they all have 2 skis and 1 track. Might as well just make 1 big all brand forum. Just keep the sleds that don't have 2 skis and 1 track in a seperate forum. Guess I'll be spending alot less time here and I'll figure out my sled on my own and not help out anyone else. After all that's how I've been doing it up unitl last year.[/b]

Well, nobody over on Polarisfiles.com. It would be wide open. Hate to jump ship, but this forum served a purpose greater than just convience. Many of the other boards have the same topics and helpfulness with regard to issues. A board communication network is much bigger than most realize and has become an institution for banding together like type sleds and a great forum to communicate.[/b]

Well guys - let me just say - That is the way to show your class and appreciation to HCS, and Rob for providing you with what is arguably the best damn sled site on the net!

And, you wonder why at times he wants to just say FUCK IT and shut it down!!

Do not kid yourself Rob and HCS has done MORE for you and your precious FST (by creating HCS and making it available to you) than you have ever done for it!!!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts