Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I am new to the whole snowmobile deal, but figured this winter since i found some people to head out with, i'd get into it as it looks like hella fun. Well now the decision of decisions comes down to what is the best and what i can afford. I know there are opinions abound but i need all the advice i can get. At this point i am here to get as much info as possible, but also be able to get an idea of the differences of each type of sled. This winter i'll be riding with a few guys, sure to meet many more, but currently they have 02 rev 700's and 800's, some DPM thing is on there to. Please understand that i am just learning the lingo, so explainations would be great. As far as right now, i'm wanting to know the differences on the rev, versus mxz, versus, adrenaline, versus all the rest. If there is one single forum that deals with newbies or a thread, which iam sure, already deals with this stuff please head me over in that direction as i hate being the guy who doesnt use the search button and gets the grill for it. I'm planning on a 02 or 03 800, like i said, for the money let me know what you think is the best sled for me. A lot of trail riding, northern and southern maine, want to be able to keep up in the trails and on the open fields and lakes. These guys are good, i need to be better.

Thanks in advance for everthing!
Chris

·
Registered
12,705 Posts
Any sled with Ski Doo down the side is what you wont. :luxhello:
A 800 is a BIG sled for your first one. May I suggest you get a 03 or 04 600 mxz. :banana:

·
Registered
159 Posts
doomandoo,

:schild27: my 2 cents - most comments are good here but don't believe everything you read. As far as doo - I just converted - can't wait. If your looking for Doo advice, try dootalk.com - best site for this type of info (sorry rob - no offence)

good luck!

gear

·
Registered
196 Posts
Just think if you get the Gade-x 1000 they don`t have to worry that you will hit them in the rears you will be way to far out front....,lol :banana:

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm also lookin at an 800 PowerTEK but haven't really heard much about the 06's, i'm heading into the shop to pick it up in a couple days but don't want to make a 10K mistake.....and it ain't the X package either.....i'll be looking for parts within months.....

someone let me know what you think of this thing.....
[attachment=116097:attachment]

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts