Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried these skis??? What do u think of them?? And how do they compare to the other aftermarket skis???? thanks

Ballszz

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
i looked into them and a lot of people said steering effort was high. p.m. huntfishsled he has a set on his sled.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Theres a pair of Project X's on ebay for $300. I've heard they arent very good though.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I have VX301's on my F7 and love them. I did not notice any real issue with steering difficulty. If anything, it improved. Much better flotation if that is one of the things you are looking for. Just purchased a set of PX301's for my other sled. My brother-in-law has been running USI skis for years. I'm sold.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I BOUGHT A SET AT NOVI LAST YEAR FOR MY 440 SNOPRO, LIKED EM SO MUCH I KEPT THEM WHEN I BOUGHT AN F6. WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING IS CORRECT, THEY DO REQUIRE MORE STEERING EFFORT, BUT WHEN YOU TURN THE BARS IT DOES TURN! GREAT FLOATATION IN POWDER TOO. I'D BUY ANOTHER SET IN A HEARTBEAT.

·
Registered
204 Posts
agreed.love the tri keel in the deep powder.float great to. Id buy another pair.

[attachment=97329:attachment]

Theres mine.And if you dont like the ski loop.im pretty sure they make one like the convention style that you can switch.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Love my USI's!! If there is any increase in turning effort it's only because you're doing just that.....turning. :div20: Don't know how you couldn't like them if you tried them.

[attachment=97352:attachment]

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
cool i think im gonna get some powder pros. Seems like they'd fit my X-fire better. They are only $15 more than USI's i found on Ebay. Found them at Sled-Parts.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts