Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Are you measuring off a picnic table? We are leaving Friday morning for our house in Brimley...Hope it keeps snowing :banana:

·
Registered
603 Posts
Just talked to my daughter in law in Brimley. 16+ inches. Schools are closed and there is a Lake Effect Snow Warning :celebrating:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hell ya baby!!! I'm heading north!!! :beerchug: :banana: :div20:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Any new updates for the Brimley and surrounding areas?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was mad over break cause I went home to Brimley w/ NO snow.....come back to college and now have 16" ......headin up home Friday at 11 from Big Rapids! You want to ride..i'll be there Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday! Well talking to my buddy he said Brimley and the surrounding area have plenty of snow...(sault ste. marie, paradise, raco)

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
We didn't get crap from that storm. Maybe an 1". It'll come. Forecast is for bitterly cold weather next week, along with more lake effect. Bring it on!!

·
Registered
344 Posts
i have made plans as of last night for brimley and they have 14-16 inch. on the ground. 8-10 in the other areas around brimley. one of the guys i ride with is a travling salemen he said there was 14 at brimley strongs looked good to. see you guys up there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts