Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just looking over the new snow goer, they revieew the the new D&D F9 SS (stock stroke) basicly a bolt on deal since the cases don't need to be worked over
177 hp and 112 ft/lbs of torque with a boondocker and D&D monster single and y pipe, for a total of $4,137. Which is cheaper than any new sled, and alot more Horsepower.
So my question is what would you do? New sled or spend a good deal of money to modify the one you have? I think i want to wait to see if cat releases a 800 or 900 either firecat or crossfire. But then i start thinking even if they do it will be 10,000 and will still not have the horsepower of putting a F9 or even a F8 kit into a sled that is already paid for and personalized my way. What are some of your thoughts and is anyone out there running a F9SS?? :beer:

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I have the ss with both the monster single and the twins . It is awsome !! I love how the new single goes into the stock can . Nobody knows what you have . :beerchug:

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
I dont know how much your Dale JR edition is going to worth on the private sled sale market though. Especially with 13000 Miles..lol

It may be worth more to you then it would to ANYONE else.
Id keep it around.

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
are you going oval racing? dale editions, stewart editions? :dunno:

they should make a hibbert edition. or someone like that.....not roundy round racing drivers....btw...go with the 9ss! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH POWER!

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
Originally posted by Greg B.@Sep 13 2005, 09:31 PM
looneytune is running one on the tar and its is performing well. Ask him about it.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=873711
[/quote]
Mine isn't the F9SS, but it makes more HP and absolutely rips. 195+ HP! Will be for sale soon after the season. Probably woubln't be all that safe for trail. I mix 50/50 race gas with it. :div20:

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
I would like to try the F10. Dave's F9SS runs very well on pump gas, so maybe I'll give that a shot. Then I can trail ride all winter with it. :banana:

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i guess you guys all make good points. even if ac comes out with something other than BNG's it won't have the same power as a F9ss and will cost roughly 6,000 dollars more. As far as trade in value on my sled i plan on keeping it even if i buy a new one, its a conversation piece. there aren't many guys who can say they own one of the mileage psycho king's sleds.(rob) Dead1dave can i borrow your check book? :dunno:

·
Registered
20,649 Posts
Originally posted by looneytune@Sep 14 2005, 09:40 AM
Mine isn't the F9SS, but it makes more HP and absolutely rips. 195+ HP! Will be for sale soon after the season. Probably woubln't be all that safe for trail. I mix 50/50 race gas with it. :div20:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=874396
[/quote]

opps my fault. I was thinking you had one of those.haha. But 195 hp. Thats gotta be a wild ride.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts