Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking it up next Friday. X 800HO. Then I will put a diaper on it. Lord knows that I have plenty of those now! This one won't be bonestock this year though. Kaminski, you want to take a ride to Bickford's and pick it up with me? Oh, I also heard that the Moultonboro Snowmobile Club will be doing a bunch of ice drag radar runs this year somewhere in Moultonborough Bay..probably around Ambrose Cove. Anyone know that for sure?

·
Registered
662 Posts
tony, i would love to, but have to work that friday. we will be heading up fri night or sat morning for drags in gilford. you going to come by? where did you hear about these ice drags/radar runs in moultonboro for this winter? is this sponsored by the local club? i am looking forward to your new sled.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yup..i'll be there...is it both days? i'll be up the lake anyway so i'll come by. I heard some guys at Bucky's talking about it and how they are going to settheir sleds up for it this year. I think its going to be sponsored by the local club...

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Yep, the local club here in Moultonboro is planning Ice Drags this year. Just so happens to be my local drag strip as well. :banana:

Aren't the Gilford drags scheduled for the 22nd and 23rd?

Not this weekend but next? :beerchug:

·
Registered
662 Posts
yep, not this weekend, but next. you have the right dates, paul. are you going to be there?

ot, i plan on making it over to your side of the mountain this winter - looking forward to trying some of those ossipee trails i have read about all summer. keep up the good work. any updates on the 15 bridge that was closed - reroutes, etc.? thanks.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Rob, I'm gonna try and see you guys run in Gilford for sure!

When is the best time to go you think?

·
Registered
662 Posts
racing usually starts around 10 or 11 am both days, depending on weather, etc. i will let you know as it gets closer.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Originally posted by RobK@Oct 13 2005, 08:40 AM
racing usually starts around 10 or 11 am both days, depending on weather, etc.  i will let you know as it gets closer.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=926527
[/quote]

Thanks Rob :div20:

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Originally posted by oldtimer@Oct 13 2005, 02:52 PM
We will have a solution for the bridge trouble soon.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=927403
[/quote]

Richard, your the man! :div20: Without that bridge or some other route, we be "forked".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts