Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just looking on ski doos page they have a summit 800 ho rev, and some blair morgan rev for like 10k. I wonder how these are going to compair to fire cats

·
Registered
481 Posts
In Paradise, MI over new years nothing was touching the firecats. They were smokin rev 800's and SRX's and pretty even with the ZR 900.

·
Registered
84 Posts
the one thing i've learned is it's not what you ride it's how you ride there is always something better coming out this year it may be the F7 or the rev next year it will be something new so to say this or that is the best is a mute point in the long run.

·
Registered
827 Posts
yep, what thad said

·
Registered
289 Posts
I agree it has a great deal to do with being a good rider, but with all sleds, the Firecat Sno Pro especially the sled set up is most important. If you don't know or have someone who knows how to set up a sled you might as well stay home.
Set up includes, lake or strip racing, gearing, clutching, front and rear suspension only to mention a few.
Take a few wrenches on your next ride and see what turning a few bolts will do. It is the only way you will learn if you don't have a bit of a grip on it right now.
Evil

·
Registered
72 Posts
dont you think ski-doo would want there 700cc to run with AC f7 instead of trying to make there 800's run with 700's

1 - 7 of 7 Posts