Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EITHER WARRANTY THE SHOCKS OR PUT ON RYDE EFX THAT DONT NEED TO BE REBUILT EVERY 200 MILES, I DO 200 MILES IN ONE DAY. i HAVE NEVER HAD SO MANY SHOCK RELATED PROBLEMS.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Congratulations! You FELL FOR THE SNOPRO Package BS, TOO :angry: I cant beleive how soft these things are. My POO with FOX SHOX lasted MUCH LONGER, and could BE RIDDEN HARDER.

Great Product, Guys :rolleyes:

Count me in for '04 :lol:

·
Premium Member
12,779 Posts
:wacko: Same nonsense with my 02 cce ZR as it rarely made it past a Saturday afternoon last season without a shock failure. Dump the ACT and give us back Fox.

Rick.

·
Registered
75 Posts
That's why I bought the standard set up and ordered the real sno pro shocks, they were a thousand dollars for all four shocks but it is worth it.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I just wanna let u guys know that ACT shocks are made by FOX. ever notice how simular those thing are? hell, even the rebuild kits or the same.

·
Premium Member
12,779 Posts
Actually they are a cheap copy of Fox shocks made here in Toronto. Sub standard compared to genuine Fox in most of the materials used in their production.

Rick.

·
Premium Member
13,948 Posts
You forgot to add that they where made by Ryde FX to AC specs.

Krom

·
Registered
47 Posts
Rebuilt every 200 miles? WTF! I've been thinking that they are soft by design. Maybe my shocks are just blown out. Can you say Ohlins? I see that they offer em for the front. Haven't seen them for the rear though. Cripes, I'm wicked dissapointed. for the $7100.00 (F7 std.) You out to at least get a decent shock package. This is in fact 2003.

How difficult is it to rebuild these things? I've seen the exploded diagrams and they look fairly simple on the inside. The only thing that makes me think it would be a pain is the gas charge. They have some type of gas charge right? Nitrogen?

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
Ohlins would be great as a option on spring ordered sleds. I bet they would sell tons of them. Even if it added 800-1000. to the price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts