Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might of missed seeing this and some might already know, but Michigan has changed this year their registration stickers, about time. My son and I just renewed ours today. The new stickers are like the boat registration stickers, except they say snowmobile on them. They are orange and expire in 2022.

·
Super Moderator
2,518 Posts
Does that mean we need to put numbers on sleds, like boats? We USED to be like that, then went to the all-in-one sticker.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Like Al said, new stickers have letters and numbers on them

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The new stickers, your registration numbers are on the bottom

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2,518 Posts
The new sled stickers are just like the boat stickers. They have your registration numbers on them. But, I still need my numbers on my boat.

Has anyone seen the laws yet?

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
The new sled stickers are just like the boat stickers. They have your registration numbers on them. But, I still need my numbers on my boat.

Has anyone seen the laws yet?

Nothing in the envelope from SOS with the new reg stickers that says anything about a new law or having #'s on side of sled. :bc:

·
Registered
19,945 Posts
All they did was bring the old ones back. But IIRC, with the old ones you also had to have the numbers on your sled.
There was a period of time you didn’t have to run numbers. Then they came out with the bigger ones with numbers. I don’t see the point in numbers on the sleds. You can’t see them anyway.

·
Registered
19SKS850,17Assault815BCX.13BCX,to96XCR6;-} Six Star:Lodge At HWL
183 Posts
If your looking to update to new style reg sticker and your current reg is not up for renewal the state is charging 30.00. If you tell them you just need a replacement then they issue you the same looking reg sticker as you had(the bigger one)before.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts