Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here are some new pics complements of a digital camera that thinktwice took for me, so far c and a pro skis, powermadd hand guards, 2 inch riser block and sportech pad, and black windshield,(soon to buy chrome). 144 studds to be added yet and Also I called SLP thursday on a single pipe and can combo and said they will have one available for the end of november beginning of december. Once the engine is broke in i'll add the pipe, gut the air box, jett accordingly, and maybe some reeds and also definatly some clutch work.

Let me know what you guys think

Thanks again Arty!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Do those bars feel comfortable with the ends pointing up like that? If it were my sled I'd get straight bars and bring them up another few inches.

·
Registered
15,182 Posts
Really nice sled, those white skis really bring out the look of that racer. Now you just need to get rid of those warning stickers. Also I think you should keep the black windshield IMO.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Hmm... I don't like the white, red, and blue too too much, but it still looks killer man! Ditch the red, and stick with a blue/white color scheme! :div20: lol

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the warning stickers are definatly coming off, I thought about doing a higher riser and even aftermarket bars but dealing with the throttle cable extension and also the hand and thumb warmers is a headache and I'm pretty happy with what I did, with the 2 inch riser and the bars in 7th position, they are actually higher than my prox with the 4 inch riser. I still might do the chrome windshield but am undecided, I kind of wish I got the white and black guards to match the skis but I do like the chrome also.

I personally like the red white and blue combo, especially on this sled but to each their own.
The last I check that was a popular cholor scheme in this country :polaris_rules:

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
could be an idea, the thought actually crossed my mind of taking the bumper off completely and seeing what it looked like, I was thinking maybe more like the IQ racer :banana:

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Looks great love the white skis. I don't think you'll like the bars up like that, that's an unnatural position for the wrist. Other wise great.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts