Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, im just wondering where i can buy new exhausts for my 07 phazer fx, i really want a new one which doesnt make my skidoo sound like an atv as much, also i was wondering, if anyone knows is it hard to paint the panels and such ?
thanks

·
Registered
332 Posts
hey, im just wondering where i can buy new exhausts for my 07 phazer fx, i really want a new one which doesnt make my skidoo sound like an atv as much, also i was wondering, if anyone knows is it hard to paint the panels and such ?
thanks[/b]
Pretty much any exhaust muffler off of any street bike or dirtbike will fit with a little Imagination and you can change the plastics to black,red,white,blue and some grays

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I just painted my plastics with Krylon Fusion plastic paint in a rattle can and believe it or not it looks great. Cost me $6.00 to change colors. No prepping or priming, just clean off the plastic good and paint. I did use the satin black cause I was looking for more of a flat black look, so I dont know how a gloss would turn out.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
does anyone know if you can buy the actual plastics or will i have to paint them ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
from where, i really want them.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Check into the yamaha dealer in st johns they would probably order them in for you.. if not try the one in hr. grace

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
alright, thanks

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
As far as the exhaust goes, you will have a hard time getting a twin cylinder 4 stroke to not sound like a quad. Maybe a set of twin silencers, but thats gonna cost alot unless you rig up something yourself.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thats true, but does a pipe make any difference in sound or just the lost weight and a few horses

1 - 11 of 11 Posts