Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Wowsers, look out the moose is loose.
I'm not sure what boondoctor is... Could it be a back roads medic??
Saturday night, hmmmmmmm.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
1 fastkitty should'nt talk about gas he came on a empty tank to race. as if he isn't light enought

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
WHERE is THUNDER 333 for this computer talk?[/b]
Was waiting for some other keyboard racers to step it up with some aftermarket keyboard parts ...lol

I did have a catastrophic pipe failure that has put me back to box stock for about a week ....now is your chance to jump all over thunderTURD 333 lol..... bring it !!!!!

Just don`t feel right ,driving a stock sled lol

·
Registered
398 Posts
where you guys racing is it ice or snow packed what is it run whatwhat ya brung been a while since i played might be intrested in coming down
[/b]
HELL YEAH, bring your tractor down, they'd likely run you with it too!!!! it's got a turbo, you'd fit right in!!! LOL

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
OK THUNDER333

I was at the strip again today with my stock 07 MACH and a STOCK APEX .

Got beat quite bad, but it was all DOO power that beat me. There was some bad rumors flying around!!!!

Where the hell are you??? I can't keep making excuses for you.

Bring my BEER!!! CHEERS!!!

3inaline

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
OK THUNDER333

I was at the strip again today with my stock 07 MACH and a STOCK APEX .

Got beat quite bad, but it was all DOO power that beat me. There was some bad rumors flying around!!!!

Where the hell are you??? I can't keep making excuses for you.

Bring my BEER!!! CHEERS!!!

3inaline[/b]
:blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: ..... :nuts: .... :r_c: ..... :bsflag:

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
The"ORANGE BASTARD " is coming to a backyard race near you ...pics to follow by 12 noon[/b]
My new driver and wrestling coach lol

[attachment=417880:green_bastard_003.jpg]

[attachment=417878:green_bastard_002.jpg]

[attachment=417879:green_bastard_005.jpg]

·
Registered
398 Posts
My new driver and wrestling coach lol

[attachment=417880:green_bastard_003.jpg]

[attachment=417878:green_bastard_002.jpg]

[attachment=417879:green_bastard_005.jpg][/b]

Jesus Rickey, get the Green Bastard away from that sled!!!! Lahey's gonna have some Shit Talk about those pics!!!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Jesus Rickey, get the Green Bastard away from that sled!!!! Lahey's gonna have some Shit Talk about those pics!!![/b]
where are you guys racein up river.are they haven any more let me know

·
Registered
6 Posts
where are you guys racein up river.are they haven any more let me know[/b]
they play every sunday in beachwood in a field they only have 800 feet of track they start around 2 they are having one in feb not sure the date in aroostook its a good spot they havent raced there in a couple years one of the guys that ysed to race with us was killed this fall so they are having a memorial race and the proceds are going to his wife should be agood turn out

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
they play every sunday in beachwood in a field they only have 800 feet of track they start around 2 they are having one in feb not sure the date in aroostook its a good spot they havent raced there in a couple years one of the guys that ysed to race with us was killed this fall so they are having a memorial race and the proceds are going to his wife should be agood turn out[/b]
KEEP UP POSTED ON RACES WE LOVE TO RACE

1 - 20 of 74 Posts