Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined the forum really didnt see a spot to say hello so I figured I would post it here in the NY forum since I am from Southwest NY. (Frewsburg Lower Chautauqua county) I ride Arctic Cats. My current sled is a 05 Cabercat 600 EFI LX. I ride mainly in Chautauqua, Cattaraugus, and Erie counties. Usually make a trip or two to Canada. Hope to meet some nice people on here.

·
Premium Member
2,782 Posts
Welcome aboard! :div20: Great bunch of people here, and lots of good information that people are more than willing to share. :smiley-faces7:
pathfinder58 :cn:

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Originally posted by 1Ton@Sep 18 2005, 11:18 AM
I just joined the forum really didnt see a spot to say hello so I figured I would post it here in the NY forum since I am from Southwest NY. (Frewsburg Lower Chautauqua county) I ride Arctic Cats. My current sled is a 05 Cabercat 600 EFI LX. I ride mainly in Chautauqua, Cattaraugus, and Erie counties. Usually make a trip or two to Canada. Hope to meet some nice people on here.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=880075
[/quote]

Welcome!

Its a small world eh, i live in Gerry (NY) and ride mostly in Chautauqua county. Ive never been through Frewsberg though, are there a lot of trails?

·
Registered
847 Posts
welcome!

I am originally from Gerry also..

I have been to frewsburg alot. My now ex girlfriend and her brother went to school there.. matter of fact her bro is your age.

I miss that area!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice to meet local people. Theres not any club trails in Frewsburg. Just the local guys ways out.
ZR52K Are you a member of the Lake Effect TrailBreakers? I joined them last year.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Originally posted by 1Ton@Sep 19 2005, 09:21 PM
Nice to meet local people. Theres not any club trails in Frewsburg. Just the local guys ways out.
ZR52K Are you a member of the Lake Effect TrailBreakers? I joined them last year.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=882799
[/quote]
Yep, my family has had a membership for a few years, but i havent really got involved as much as I would like to...as far as going to meetings and such.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Welcome 1 TON-great forum and good people.I used to do a lot of hunting in Frewsburg area.Lots of great memories on top of Brown Run road as I used to have a camp there.. I imagine the sledding down there is still pretty good????

·
Registered
409 Posts
My Webpage Welcome TO HCS I am from PA, but own a cabin in Brantingham NY, and do most of my riding in NY. Have fun on the site you will find many great things to read and lol at.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts