Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I just joined not to long ago. Im from a little town called graettinger in northwest iowa. I live right beside the des moines river, and ride there when I can, or hit the ditches if it ever snows.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hello everyone, I just joined not to long ago. Im from a little town called graettinger in northwest iowa. I live right beside the des moines river, and ride there when I can, or hit the ditches if it ever snows.[/b]
:schild27: Enjoy the crazy banter on here!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Hello everyone, I just joined not to long ago. Im from a little town called graettinger in northwest iowa. I live right beside the des moines river, and ride there when I can, or hit the ditches if it ever snows.[/b]
know your town, blow thru there regular on the way to Boji in the summer,, welcome aboard!!
BTW how far north can you run on the river?

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
:schild27: This is a good place to meet people to ride with and to find out how the snow is across the state! Hopefully this year we can have another big get together at a fun run!

·
Registered
25 Posts

Welcome, I have not been a member for very long, but it seems to be a fun place. I have spent alot of time in the gaettinger area. I pour concrete for a living and we have done alot of wok up there!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I dont know him personal, but I can see his house from my front yard. I ride the polaris because I work at the factory. Waiting for some snow so I can take hwy 9 up to spirit lake and tear across the lake.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts