Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up an 07 Adreneline, and I was wondering if there is anything I need to know. I plan on leaving it pretty much stock, but if I can gain performance cheaply(mainly clutching) I would like to know where to start. I now am an owner of a Cat and a Doo.
I have no clue about Ski-Doo clutching. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
I just picked up an 07 Adreneline, and I was wondering if there is anything I need to know. I plan on leaving it pretty much stock, but if I can gain performance cheaply(mainly clutching) I would like to know where to start. I now am an owner of a Cat and a Doo.
I have no clue about Ski-Doo clutching. Thanks in advance.[/b]
Go to dootalk.com, lots of knowledgable mach tuners who gladly give out info.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have no clue about Ski-Doo clutching. Thanks in advance.[/b]

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Bill Cudney is the guy you need to talk with. Clutching is the only thing you should even look at if anything. Cudney is the man when it comes to Ski Doo tuning. Get the cluching dailed in and no one will touch you except maybe a turbo Yami or a big thunder Mach.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats good to know. I read that 7900 rpm's is optimal, with the clicker on 3. If that is the main thing to worry about, I should be good. Oh Year, the owners manual says use 91 octane. Do I need octane boost for when crappy stations only have 87? Thanks, Ray

1 - 8 of 8 Posts