Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Dude... Head light covers are illegal in Michigan, starting this 2005-2006 season!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I Now I Will Take My Chance In Gaylord I Don't Think They Will Stop Me They Ride Slow Snowmobiles And Last Year They Told Me To Pull Over Because My Old F5 Was Loud As Hell. It Took Them Like 20 Min To Turn Around The Touring.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
the green doesn fit in with rest of the sled should black them out.

·
Registered
184 Posts
A. The lens covers look like shit. (You asked)
B. Don't mouth off about not pulling over for the gastapo. You give us all a bad name.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
If you put any colour other than black onto that sled, a viewers attention will be pulled away form the hood. That is the whole point of the Joker - the hood graphics. Personally, I would loose the handle bar cover, light covers and screens and replace them with black parts.

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
I like it. Blacking it out would look good too, but this gives the sled many focal points, so when someone looks at your sled, they keep moving their eyes rapidly from one area to the next. This way, they think: cool graphics, ooh, cool headlight covers! hey, great hoodscreens, etc.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Looks good just loose the headlight covers. If you have lots of $75 bundles laying around then leave them on and take your chances.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wow Thanks Alot For The Comments But Is The Ticket Really 75 Dollars That Is Alot. I Don't Have Any Alot Of Extra Money. But I Do Want To Get Some Running Board Grips. What Color Do You THink I Should Get

1 - 20 of 24 Posts