Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just got done the 3 hour process of cutting my graphics. I think it looks alot better than before (avatar pic). I also added the windshield and the black skis (traded with friend). Kinda looks plain without all the graphics, mabey thinking of putting the chrome "arctic cat" decal from the 440 snopro on above the f5. i dont know, anyone have any ideas? Im also thinking about White C&A razors and mabey a sno-stuff can, im not sure yet. tell me what you think. Thanks

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
WHere in WIndham are you? Im in Westbrook..

·
Registered
127 Posts
i tihnk it's a really sweet looking sled haven't seen one that nice in a long time is that a 8 or 10 inch riaser block for the handle bars but sweet looking sled keep up the good work

Attachments

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
now your cookin! :div20:

now get some white C&A pros, and a better seat!

:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
yea looks real good. But one last touch would either be a black beak or green bumper. But great job on the decals tho.

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
i think it looks good the way you have it i really dont like fly screen windshields but im in the minority there so i say leave the sled the way you have it and i have to agree with who ever said dont put white skis on it

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
needs some vent screens,green bumper or green skid plate and a 05 green seat just my opinion

·
Registered
257 Posts
Awesome job dude. Keep up the good work. I'd say go with hood screens next, maybe yellow if thats what you like. Cause it'll match the springs and yellow F5.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts