·
Registered
827 Posts
bad to the bone

·
Registered
614 Posts
Click here to read all about it.

The new Bolt will not have any turbo but a single Eaton supercharger. It may use the 32 valve heads like the Cobra and have a 6 speed tranny. That would be interesting. There are a few Lightnings doing high 10's and a lot doing 11's and a whole lot doing 12's. They are unbelievable trucks. I'm on my second.

·
Registered
614 Posts
There are a handfull that go that quick. A couple are the performance vendors like Johnny Lightning Performance, PowerSurge Performance, and JDM Engineering. These are not stripped-to-the-bone Bolts; they are highly modified streetable trucks. They do remove the passenger seats, spare, hitch when racing, though. Those guys have built blocks and are also using the new screw blowers that go up to around 23 psi up a lot from the stock 8 psi stock blowers. Go here to check out a good message forum.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SVT sight still says single but I`ve read thats just for the concept.

Watch out SRT - 10 the snake is going to be rattled by thunder and lightning.

I have a feeling Salleen will be doing something with this truck.

Here is my version.

Attachments

·
Registered
320 Posts
Trust me it will be a single. If they come up with some kind of twin supercharger that will be an industry first. If you wanted to you could put a overdrive system on the blower, that would add some boost.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Sweet ride! Ford all the way!

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
too bad the team graphics have chevy trucks at the bottom....ahahahah.....suckers, better sell the cat now huh?

:p

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
The power sounds nice, too bad it is a Ford.
Chevy Bow Tie all the way

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
chevys suck, they ride nicer than the fords but no power!
at least at the diesel level, all i buy is diesels
2002 f-350 4x4 4 door lariat, 15 mpg pulling 4 place enclosed trailer to new york at 80- 85 mph computer chip by diablo, and hypermax exhaust

1 - 20 of 25 Posts