Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think of my new exhaust? Im not sure how its gonna perform but Ill find out this weekend. It sounds awesome and I think it looks pretty good.

·
Registered
332 Posts
HOLY........ I crashed the yogurt truck in my pants looking at that exhaust lol How much and where did you get it??

·
Registered
383 Posts
haha that is sweet

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HOLY........ I crashed the yogurt truck in my pants looking at that exhaust lol How much and where did you get it??[/b]
If I told you how much you would hate me and if I told you where I got it I wouldnt be the only one with it. It came with silencers and I took them out today and now it sounds amazing. I can see myself getting a ticket with this one.

·
Registered
205 Posts
If I told you how much you would hate me and if I told you where I got it I wouldnt be the only one with it. It came with silencers and I took them out today and now it sounds amazing. I can see myself getting a ticket with this one.[/b]

DUDE, Thats cruel! were jealous :bowdown:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is that 2 car mufflers[/b]
Yep, but they came welded together with a single inlet. $23 on ebay so Ive got about $30 into the whole thing. These are what all the import tuner cars use. If you get duals like this you have to make sure you get the right ones cause some are bigger in circumfrence and might not fit inside the sidepanels like mine does. I figured if it ran like crap Im only out $30.

·
Registered
54 Posts
hey can you post some pics of how you welded it to the mid pip and where you welded it and stuff if you could that would be awsome

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Yep, but they came welded together with a single inlet. $23 on ebay so Ive got about $30 into the whole thing. These are what all the import tuner cars use. If you get duals like this you have to make sure you get the right ones cause some are bigger in circumfrence and might not fit inside the sidepanels like mine does. I figured if it ran like crap Im only out $30.[/b]
Whatever it does, it looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Shit, If I was you, I wouldn't of told anyone your secret and started selling them, for a marginal profit. LOL

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Whatever it does, it looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Shit, If I was you, I wouldn't of told anyone your secret and started selling them, for a marginal profit. LOL[/b]
Yeah, I thought about that but I dont have the ambition and there are too many idiots who buy something like that and have no idea how to install and it turns into a huge pain in the ass. Id rather see other guys save money instead of spending $600 on something they dont even know if they'll like. But if you want I can send you a KGO dual exhaust system for $399.95 :biggrin:

·
Registered
383 Posts
SOUND CLIP!!

·
Registered
332 Posts
oh man post a vid stop teasin!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks i found them but the shipping is more then the muffler lol... Is there any way you can get a sound clip of this sled is it really loud?[/b]
Yeah, shipping is $25 and the muffler only costs $20. I had an ebay gift card for $50 so I didnt care about the shipping. If you leave the silencers in, its not real loud. If you take them out it is insanely loud, but its a good loud, not an annoying loud. I'll try to get a sound clip this weekend.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Thanks i found them but the shipping is more then the muffler lol... Is there any way you can get a sound clip of this sled is it really loud?

Hello,
Did you do any welding, or is this clamped? Did you need to use any extra pipe, or just the muffler and cut stock pipe to work? What are the dimensions of the inlet (2.5 inches?), and over all length of muffler?
Looks awsome! great job! I love ebay! Cant wait to hear it. Thanks for passing the info onto all of us phazer riders. :clap:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Yep, but they came welded together with a single inlet. $23 on ebay so Ive got about $30 into the whole thing. These are what all the import tuner cars use. If you get duals like this you have to make sure you get the right ones cause some are bigger in circumfrence and might not fit inside the sidepanels like mine does. I figured if it ran like crap Im only out $30.[/b]

Okay Natty I hate to ask but, what was the O.D. of the duals that you bought.

Thanks

·
Registered
366 Posts
Yeah, shipping is $25 and the muffler only costs $20. I had an ebay gift card for $50 so I didnt care about the shipping. If you leave the silencers in, its not real loud. If you take them out it is insanely loud, but its a good loud, not an annoying loud. I'll try to get a sound clip this weekend.[/b]
Natty

how did the new mufflers work out riding??

1 - 20 of 26 Posts