Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it sure has changed from back in the day. Can not really give my 2 cents on the new format but look forward to poking around. So what do you think of the new look and features ? It is a new Day ON HCS !!

__

·
Premium Member
3,031 Posts
Well it sure has changed from back in the day. Can not really give my 2 cents on the new format but look forward to poking around. So what do you think of the new look and features ? It is a new Day ON HCS !!

__

View attachment 2101520
Oh boy. Haven't looked yet, I'm afraid after that. Comment!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,031 Posts

__

View attachment 2101520
This is what I got for trying to go on. Wtf.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
167 Posts
I think it is awful.A drag racing forum I USED to frequent,Yellowbullet.com switched to this format.

I go on that website maybe once a month now.

I know things change for a reason,but I`ll just have to deal with it.

·
Premium Member
Pol 07/09 Trail Touring DLX, 97 XCR 440
96 Posts
I would pay the $19.99 per Year to have the Site as it was Before. I've Gotten to Where I Can Get Around But, It's Work Now. My Adapt Button is a Bit Under-Powered. And in the Interest of Progress, I Just Purchased the Premium Package, Maybe It Will Help the Old Dog But, Please, No New Tricks. A Couple Hours In and I Think I'll Survive. Premium is Toned Down Quite a Bit, Not Nearly as Busy With Adds, For Now Things Are Looking Pretty Good. Now Back to Sledding.

·
Administrator
2030 Arctic Cat 2500 - - 19-20 mileage-100,000
23,783 Posts
In the upper right hand corner by the thumbnail of your avatar are 3 dots, click on the 3 dots, in that drop down is a F.A.Q. tab, click on F.A.Q. tab and read about how to do some of the different things on here now or click on the F.A.Q. link below. Click on the avatar thumbnail in the upper right hand corner and there are things you can do in there also.

·
Registered
2012 Pro R Switchback
3,912 Posts
the more i use this new format the more i like. unfortunate for those who gave up right away or didn't want to try.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts