Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I think that this may the year that a few dealers "go away".

There is a huge amount of new sleds still in dealers inventory. Most decent sized shops have 30-40 new units still in stock. I have heard that a big (unnamed) dealer on the 400 North still has close to 100 new sleds in stock.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Renaud's own it,along with the Ford dealership,the R.V. dealership,so they'll be o.k.,don't worry! (i know a LOT of the guy's that are high up in that venture,and surpizingly they have sold more sleds than they planned to sell this year! go figure eh?) Hey maidstone,i'm just outside Maidstone,across from Maidstone Central on #46,stop in for a brew someday(or a ride in the field behind my house,if we get some snow someday!,dos'nt look too good for this year around here eh?) :snowfall:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Ski Doo's must be chump change to that operation. I know at least 10 people that have bought $30,000 plus RV's from them. But it still must hurt not moving your Ski-Doo stock, specially in the first year. No service work and no parts sold. They must of taken on the business to fill the winter low business season. But really they gotta be questioning there wisdom with a season like this?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts