Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished up a new statewide Utah trail map, a partial but extensive New Hampshire map, and an updated Wisconsin map with many more trails than before. The UT and NH maps are trails only maps and the Wisconsin map is now available as trails only and also a complete version with roads, lakes, and rivers, so you don't even need a separate commercial map package for your background map. On Garmin GPSs, the transparent trails versions can be drawn over Garmin's Topo or City Navigator software. All three maps are available for Garmin, Magellan (Explorist and Meridian series), and Lowrance GPSrs. Installation instructions are posted on the download pages.

Many thanks to Scott Hostetler, MKS, Kevin Hafner, numbskull.com, polarisprox, John Briscoe, and Donald Dike for contributing data for these maps.

If you have any problems with the maps, please let me know. Enjoy!

http://www.gpssledmaps.com/maps/

[attachment=414538:nh_low_1.jpg]
New Hampshire

[attachment=414540:utmag1.jpg]
Utah

[attachment=414541:wi_gar_3.jpg]
Wisconsin

·
Registered
75 Posts
I just finished up a new statewide Utah trail map, a partial but extensive New Hampshire map, and an updated Wisconsin map with many more trails than before. The UT and NH maps are trails only maps and the Wisconsin map is now available as trails only and also a complete version with roads, lakes, and rivers, so you don't even need a separate commercial map package for your background map. On Garmin GPSs, the transparent trails versions can be drawn over Garmin's Topo or City Navigator software. All three maps are available for Garmin, Magellan (Explorist and Meridian series), and Lowrance GPSrs. Installation instructions are posted on the download pages.

Many thanks to Scott Hostetler, MKS, Kevin Hafner, numbskull.com, polarisprox, John Briscoe, and Donald Dike for contributing data for these maps.

If you have any problems with the maps, please let me know. Enjoy!

http://www.gpssledmaps.com/maps/

[attachment=414538:nh_low_1.jpg]
New Hampshire

[attachment=414540:utmag1.jpg]
Utah

[attachment=414541:wi_gar_3.jpg]
Wisconsin[/b]

Sledzeppelin, it appears that there is no NH map information of gpssledmaps any longer. In fact data I got last year is missing. I believe I sent you a slew of additional sled tracks too. Any chance you have had a chance to digest that information? ANy idea where I might find NH and Maine GPS data to update my current data and download for my Garmin. Let me know Thanks

RR

·
Registered
73 Posts
Heah sledzeppelin,
Your old buddy Ronski here, how come Wisconsin does not have a Magellan version for the Meridian?

I have been using your maps for a couple of years here in Minnesota and they are great

thanks in advance

Ron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts