Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
This year is going to be a lot better than last year for me. Last year I was on crutches. I hope they bring that tank back.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Are you doing the water cross. If you are I'll keep an eye out for you and take some pics. of some of your runs and send them to you.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes I will be watercrossing running a mod 600 in the drags#707 and then my 600 # 432 in the ovals.. Did I mention that some of the big name watercross racers from out west are coming for the east vs west shoot out. turning left and right in ovals..

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Yeah I heard about the east vs. west shootout. It's been done in drag racing for a little while now and it has always made things interesting. I think this is going to be their best year for this event. It seems to get better every year. I'll make sure I keep an eye out for you and send you pics.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
When they say there will be new layout grounds what exactly does that mean? I know it has always been confusing as to what class of sleds are running.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you will have to trust me on the quad thing..
the new lay out is how the vendors tents are being set up... from what I understand...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts