Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Just popped in to say hi,

I'm Bannonjr from St.Lazare Hudson Area...most of my riding is in and around here and rigaud (Trans Quebec #33)

I have a 93 Polaris XLT 600. It's been rebuilt frame off and it's a great machine.

I've done 0 miles this year because it's plus 6.C on January 9th...lol
My club is www.harfangdesneiges.ca and I've heard rumours that were merging with Ile Perrot Nitro

I'm also wondering if they are gonna give us a break on trail passes this year due to lack of snow...hmmm...

On my work time I work for VIA Rail over in Pte St.Charles as a Yardmaster.

My website is www.misdirection.ca if anyone is bored (leave a note on the contact page and say hi if so)

In the summer, I catch up on pavement with my 2000 Mustang, mostly at Napierville.

So ya, there ya go, if you guys ever have a meet or sumpin close to my area, count me in!

Have a good one!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Hey Welcome I am from Dalhousie about a half hour away from u, le Club Etoile Doree, no snow here yet either.

About 3 years ago we used to race a 88 mustang Gt in napierville & then a dragged a Ninja 1200 too.Here is a pick of the hubby & his toys. I have a new Jag Z1 , je has an Apex.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Bannonjr,
Mark here from Hudson/Rigaud. We're about 10 guys with sleds, waiting for snow!!
My buddy usually sets up his ice shack down at Quarry Point...our usual warm up & smoke stop.
If the lake ever freezes, feel free to stop by. We also play ice golf in the bay.
Going to St.Donat this weekend for snow!!
Take care,
Mark.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Hey Bannonjr,
Mark here from Hudson/Rigaud. We're about 10 guys with sleds, waiting for snow!!
My buddy usually sets up his ice shack down at Quarry Point...our usual warm up & smoke stop.
If the lake ever freezes, feel free to stop by. We also play ice golf in the bay.
Going to St.Donat this weekend for snow!!
Take care,
Mark.[/b]
It's really nice to see some "locals" on here,I thought I was the only one from this area. :i_need_snow: Usually we hed up to the Zool for pizza or brunch I don't know about this year :banghead:

·
Registered
5 Posts
It's really nice to see some "locals" on here,I thought I was the only one from this area. :i_need_snow: Usually we hed up to the Zool for pizza or brunch I don't know about this year :banghead:[/b]
Hey guys I lived in hudson st. lazare all my life and my sled is still there. First I would like to thank Mustang for having the best cared for trails in the area. For many years even in marginal snow, for an evening run Dalhousie is the place. Hey Mark I was reading the hudson gazette this morning and the original owner of the oka ferry who is 80 years old has never seen no ice on this date, so I don't know about Corkers golf course this year, but I haven't lost hope yet.Lets all pray for snow. :beerchug:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ahhhh! Locals! Nice to meet you guys...

And yup, got my track installed and ready to go along with the extra-12 suspension...can't wait for some deep snow...

So ya, when the lake freezes I'll definately stop by...

Normally, when I'm out, I stop at Santorini's (The former Polo Grill) over on Cite De Jeunes, the trail goes right through the parking lot, we should set something up a meet this year sometime...

But for now, I'll sit in the garage and pretend there's snow....lol

·
Registered
781 Posts
Hey guys I lived in hudson st. lazare all my life and my sled is still there. First I would like to thank Mustang for having the best cared for trails in the area. For many years even in marginal snow, for an evening run Dalhousie is the place. Hey Mark I was reading the hudson gazette this morning and the original owner of the oka ferry who is 80 years old has never seen no ice on this date, so I don't know about Corkers golf course this year, but I haven't lost hope yet.Lets all pray for snow. :beerchug:[/b]
Thanks snowfreak, I can't take the credit for the trails my husband is the groomer operator here, he does a great job & the president here is the best, we have all the signs up & the plowed fields have already been chopped with the machine , all we need is a few inches and we are up :fluffy:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Thanks snowfreak, I can't take the credit for the trails my husband is the groomer operator here, he does a great job & the president here is the best, we have all the signs up & the plowed fields have already been chopped with the machine , all we need is a few inches and we are up :fluffy:[/b]
You Guys work wonders with a few inches of snow, Keep up the good work ! :div20:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Serpags, no problemo...you are close enough to count as local! :)
Bannonjr, we're also up at the old Polo Grill quite often. We cross Rigaud mountain & take the trils to St.lazare often...especially before the ice bridge opens.
I actually work around the corner from Santorini's...when the lake trails are open, I come to work on my sled...needless to say, I am wide awake after 40 mins flying along the lake!!
Yeah, keep in touch...well all get together in a few weeks...after the dumping of snow we'll be getting :)
Mark.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Serpags, no problemo...you are close enough to count as local! :)
Bannonjr, we're also up at the old Polo Grill quite often. We cross Rigaud mountain & take the trils to St.lazare often...especially before the ice bridge opens.
I actually work around the corner from Santorini's...when the lake trails are open, I come to work on my sled...needless to say, I am wide awake after 40 mins flying along the lake!!
Yeah, keep in touch...well all get together in a few weeks...after the dumping of snow we'll be getting :)
Mark.[/b]
Well if it helps, I used to work in Vaudreuil, and went to lunch often at the Polo Grill. My riding buddy lives in St-Lazare.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Can I join your clan.. I'm from Dorval.....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Would could be a gang! And people would respect, but fear us! And buy us beers and wings! And we would give back to the community...with our presence!!!!

Any ideas for a name? lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm at work...it's 2:14pm and it all melted...again!!!....lol
ahhhhhhhhh....this is ridiculous!
Getting outta here tomorrow & up to St.Donat.....maybe Mt. Valin next weekend....gotta get my money's worth out of this freakin' sled!
Yes, let's be a club....how about the SSA"Snowless snowmobilers association"?...lol
At least the lake will freeze soon...then I can burn out my runners
Mark.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.