Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of us are thinking about what we will be riding next winter, and some of us are putting money down on spring ordered sleds. List any price quotes you are getting here to help others get an idea of what to pay. Don't forget to mention dealer name and location, and if it is Canadian or US dollars.

·
Registered
780 Posts
In Ontario all CDN Prices

F7 EFI Sno-Pro 10,600
F7 Carb Sno-Pro 10,200
F6 Carb Sno-Pro 9,750
F5 Sno Pro 9,200

These were all non-negotiated this is what they want for pricing. Dealer is Team Dawe in Waubashene(Between Barrie and Parry Sound on the 400). They would probably throw in a cover or something.

Dealer is fantastic, they do a great job, great people, So personally I would be willing to pay them a little more. It's hard to quantify what a good dealer is worth. But it has to be a lot more than saving a few hundred bucks. They have never let me down.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I got a price of $6999 plus tax(US) on a F7 EFI standard. The dealer will knock another $50 off if my son gets one and if his buddy gets one another $50 off. The cover sells for $179 and we could get that for $125. We like the nightfire. The dealer is in Peshtigo WI and wants to have alot of spring orders. Ask for Dale 715-582-4744-tell him DM said to call.

·
Registered
204 Posts
here are auto gallery in regina sask prices.
f7 snopro efi-10100
carb-9800
f6 snopro efi-9600
carb-9200
f7 efi ext-9800
zr900 snopro carb-11100
efi-11400
zr900 reg carb-10500
efi-10800
+ tax. but they dont have much of a service department. i am told and Kutcher Bros at findlater sask is about 400 to 500 more in price but they got good service department.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Originally posted by rob@Mar 19 2003, 07:57 AM
Many of us are thinking about what we will be riding next winter, and some of us are putting money down on spring ordered sleds. List any price quotes you are getting here to help others get an idea of what to pay. Don't forget to mention dealer name and location, and if it is Canadian or US dollars.
Hudson Cycle
Hudson N.H. U.S.A.

F6 EFI 6899.00

F7 EFI 7299.00

Standard Models

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Ordered a Sabercat 600 EXT , $7594 U.S. I live in N.E. Ohio, bought the sled in N.W. Pa. Campbell Peterson Trail & Turf (Greenville,PA. 724-588-4533) First time buying a sled there but have bought a ton of parts there and hung out long enough to know this place is a class act. Great people there! Son in Law ordered along with me but went with the F6 EXT . About $7200. Both prices are before tax. We're really excited about the EXT's! I think thats the way to go and its going to be a great seller for Arctic Cat. We ride mostly western Pa. and western NY. This site is a BIG reason why we bought these new style sleds. Being interactive on the web with all of you has made this hobby a whole lot more fun! (if thats possible, LOL)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts