Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 487 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been removed from cat for going on my 2nd year now. Polaris has me totally pissed on my Snowcheck that I have been strung along on. Sort of thinking about backing out. But if I do I still need a 2023 plan or attack. Has there been much word on a new cat for 2023? I love my 650 Polaris, would really like to see cat bring something to market to give the 650 a run for its money. What do you all think? Wouldn't surprise me if they just do the Pro Cross thing again next year due to the state of the world. Let's hear your input!

·
Registered
829 Posts
So I have been removed from cat for going on my 2nd year now. Polaris has me totally pissed on my Snowcheck that I have been strung along on. Sort of thinking about backing out. But if I do I still need a 2023 plan or attack. Has there been much word on a new cat for 2023? I love my 650 Polaris, would really like to see cat bring something to market to give the 650 a run for its money. What do you all think? Wouldn't surprise me if they just do the Pro Cross thing again next year due to the state of the world. Let's hear your input!
So if you like your 137HP 650 and like Cat then buy a 154HP 800. Cat still has best front end in the business and new primary. Cat gauge is plenty good, better than a Doo or Poo’s standard gauge. And still best headlight in the business. Far end could be better but it’s still good.

·
Registered
83 Posts
So if you like your 137HP 650 and like Cat then buy a 154HP 800. Cat still has best front end in the business and new primary. Cat gauge is plenty good, better than a Doo or Poo’s standard gauge. And still best headlight in the business. Far end could be better but it’s still good.

Says stock @165

I know it's an Alpha, but it's all I could find.

·
Registered
2021 ZR8000 Limited 137 ATAC
49 Posts
If I HAD to guess it would be another year of procross, hopefully with some new stuff... best case scenario but wouldn't hold my breath, a bigger 2-stroke... Maybe EPS as an option on more models including the 2 strokes? Maybe a newer gauge/gps display finally?

One can dream......

·
Registered
2020 Indy XCR 850
964 Posts
Maybe Cat can integrate some of the Textron EZ Go golf cart tech. Motor shuts off whenever you release the gas. It would be very environmentally conscious.
Kidding aside, I hope Cat comes out with something new and innovative to keep their loyal customers loyal.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Cat is developing their own 3 cyl 4-stroke and new chassis is back into development…Not expecting either in 2023.

They will be parting ways with Yamaha soon too..
I doubt that, cat doesn't have the best record with engine development. There is probably a new two stroke in development, but a four stroke, no way.

They sell almost ever sidewinder they make. It's money coming into the factory for cat

·
Registered
98 Posts
Yamaha cant supply motors and refuses to allow them to have the turbo for the XX. The partnership isnt working.
Yamaha can supply engines..also as a FYI…the engine division and snowmobile division at Yamaha are completely separate groups..

Ill throw this out there- maybe someone else wants to run Yamaha motors.…o m g 🤔

1 - 20 of 487 Posts