Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought an F7

APV oil is $38/4L plus tax

Is there an alternative that works as well, will not void warrentee and is more reasonably priced. If so where can I buy it in Winnipeg?

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
I used Cat APV oil one year then switched to Amsoil. Last year I used Amsoil HP worked well however, after 2500 miles when I cleaned the PV they were very dirty but still working. This year I am going to try the Amsoil Interceptor, many many people swear by it and it is still cheaper than APV oil. I am sure someone in Winterpeg sells Amsoil.

:m2c:

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I used to use apv oil then tried blue marble. I actually liked it so much that we became a dealer for it.
Everything in the motor is spotless!!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Originally posted by smclelan@Oct 9 2005, 07:45 AM
I used Cat APV oil one year then switched to Amsoil.  Last year I used Amsoil HP worked well however, after 2500 miles when I cleaned the PV they were very dirty but still working.  This year I am going to try the Amsoil Interceptor, many many people swear by it and it is still cheaper than APV oil.  I am sure someone in Winterpeg sells Amsoil.
:m2c:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=917513
[/quote]

I am sure that the Interceptor will wotk great for you. Anybody in Canada can order it if you can't find it locally. You will probably get it cheaper when it is ordered also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts