Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Just bought an an f6 today, will pick up tomorrow morning. Have to let the ole 98 zrt600 go. She has been a great sled, but its time. Going to put on at least 200 miles tomorrow as long as every thing goes ok. I will let everyone know how it goes. ZRT 600 for sale if any one interested.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I also just picked up my new F6 today. Going riding in the morning. Can't wait to see how it compares to the F7. Set it up tonight, and will be studding and changing the carbides next week. Any words of wisdom out there on the F6?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. I knew about the site but felt that I needed the firecat 1st before becoming inducted, I have morals. :rolleyes: I had a 2000 ZR600 Millennium before this. Hated to see it go, but it's going to be worth it! I fell in love with the F7 and would have gotten one, but was afraid I couldn't pull it over in the cold weather. That was my only problem, and elec. start wasn't an option, so I held out for the 6. I knew I wouldn't be happy with the 5 (no pun intended). :p.

·
Registered
193 Posts
firecat girl,just make sure you use the new template for dtudding your cat
if you didnt alreadt know.or else you'll have big problems
no studs outside or in middle :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts