Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New England Snowmobile Expo is having its annual show at the Eastern States Exposition. Anybody plan on attending? I believe its happening on the 15th and 16th of October. :cn:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am planning to go on sat. Do you know how mich addmision is this year. I know that sat. is the longer of the two days, open till 8pm.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Agawam, MA, outside of Springfield and Holyoke. Best route is Rte 5 West off of I-91. Go 10-15 miles and it will be on your right.
Someone please correct me if my route is incorrect. Thanks

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
believe its only $8 to get in i plan on going but alot can change from now till then

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
from the Big E site:

EASTERN STATES EXPOSITION
October 2005

NEW ENGLAND SNOWMOBILE EXPO
Better Living Center

TIMES: 10/15: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM
10/16: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
ADMISSION: Child (ages Under 12): Free
Adult: $ 8
DESCRIPTION: Everything you need for snowmobiling: new & used sleds, clothing, accessories, trailers, helmets & destination information. New vintage sled area and safety education as well as a "Sled Fix-it & Ride" program.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I will be there dunno what day yet what days are most of u going sunday looks good so far

Rafikie I am in fitchburg ur right around the corner lol

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Originally posted by Do the Doo@Sep 14 2005, 09:37 PM
Agawam, MA, outside of Springfield and Holyoke. Best route is Rte 5 West off of I-91. Go 10-15 miles and it will be on your right.
Someone please correct me if my route is incorrect.  Thanks
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=875575
[/quote]

FYI, it's in WEST Springfield. South on Rt. 5 off 91 you'll see signs for the Big E

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
its a pretty good size last year it was in two buildings im sure it will be the same this year

·
Registered
585 Posts
I think it is really big and getting bigger every year I think u will be satisfied if u go

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Originally posted by Dave50@Sep 16 2005, 04:17 PM
I will be there dunno what day yet what days are most of u going sunday looks good so far

Rafikie I am in fitchburg ur right around the corner lol
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=878066
[/quote]

sure am
hey have you heard of The Lunenburg Snow Riders http://www.sledlunenburg.com/

it's a good time :celebrating: well maybe not that good lol :div20: you should check it out though. I'm still a newbie(this will be my 2nd year),but I try to do my part. I could use some yami support :help: lol

1 - 20 of 42 Posts