Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, give me some feedback on the new design to my Fuse.

I have remowed the "Fusion Stealth Fighter" issue (look at earlyer pics), and now thinking on making some new decals....
The red text is because i havent anything better in mind :div20: just wanted some red, cool text on it.

Come on, "bash it" or tell me you think its nice.. :beerchug:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Originally posted by Tromso@Oct 9 2005, 11:07 AM
Hi guys, give me some feedback on the new design to my Fuse.

I have remowed the "Fusion Stealth Fighter" issue (look at earlyer pics), and now thinking on making some new decals....
The red text is because i havent anything better in mind  :div20:  just wanted some red, cool text on it.

Come on, "bash it" or tell me you think its nice.. :beerchug:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=917775
[/quote]
it looks allright dont know if i care for yellow though. could u photo shop a pic of my sled. want to change the polaris decal to chrome or metallic silver with a red outline. and change the fusion decal to chrome/ siilver with red outline. 900 decal to red with chrome outline. thanks dean

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by polaris9500@Oct 10 2005, 09:54 AM
it looks allright dont know if i care for yellow though. could u photo shop a pic of my sled. want to change the polaris decal to chrome or metallic silver with a red outline. and change the fusion decal to chrome/ siilver with red outline. 900 decal to red with chrome outline. thanks dean
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=918900
[/quote]

Yeh sure, i will give it a try...

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
6,145 Posts
I am amazed how much bigger the Fusions are that they sell in Norway!

It makes 6 foot Tromso, look like a little kid!

:frech11:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts