Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Black Belly pans Left & Right sides, I was trying to order the Access panels, these are brand new, never installed, still in the CAT box!

I have over 150 invested, will sell for 100, and split shipping costs USPS...

e-mail me if interested

[email protected]

These are # 1... both sides

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one wants some Black to go with their Orange? or Green?

make your ride DIFFERENT!

not to mention help a fellow HCSer!

:celebrating: :doh: :help:

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
what year is that crossfire in your avatar? If you go to Arcticcat.com the crossfire has all orange on front unlike your sled with the black underneath.

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Originally posted by ridelimitedfirecats@Sep 10 2005, 11:03 PM
what year is that crossfire in your avatar? If you go to Arcticcat.com the crossfire has all orange on front unlike your sled with the black underneath.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=869308
[/quote]

the crossfire came out as an early build 06 so there can only be one year 06

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
i may be interested. Do they add a lot more black to the crossfire? How much does it change it?

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My CF is an early build 06, was all ORANGE and I have CHANGED it, too much pumkin for me!

here is wahe she looks like after today... spent some quality time with the kitty...

added TI boingers, black access pannels, wheel kit (had to be modified) and a few other goodies.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Why did the wheel kit have to be modified? Are those Fox Zero Pros and how much did they cost you?

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There is a solid shaft right under the rear skid, and idler wheels, and I needed the "space" open under the res. on my rear skid shock, otherwise it (cross shaft) would hit the shock...

the wheels forward are the "on the rail type, and that is what I needed under the rear skid shock.

if that make sense....

:beerchug:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts