Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, hope everyones summer is going well...I started chopping wood for the winter this last weekend and thinking bout the upcoming sledding. In hope of saving some money we have a cabin out in Western N.Y. in the town of Tuscarora...There is no sledding in thar area but in the hope of saving some money on hotels am hoping someone can fill me in where there are trails...I think there are some within an hours ride or so. Also would like to see some new country...I think I am going to try to take some trips to Maine and other places instead of the usual 10 trips to Tug-Hill...Thanks in advance... Bill

·
Registered
52 Posts
If you are looking for places in NY try our area... Richfield Springs, NY it is on Route 20 our club was voted 2004 Club of the Year by NYSSA plenty of good riding without all the close calls and you can ride in any direction and find great trails, food, soda, and good times. We are just southeast of Utica, NY

Happy Trails.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Bill, your super close to some awesome riding. Letchworth State Park is about maybe not even 10 miles from you. Go there , unload and your door just opened up to 100's of miles of trail... all marked, all groomed. You can head East towards Buffalo or head west towards Lake Ontario. Im about 13 miles from you were you'd turn off from Rt 36 to head into Tuscy. That area is all back road open field riding, nothing marked but no doubt you can blaze your own trail to hook up on trails near you w/ out pissing off the neighbors. Also if you can get to Rt 36 from your cabin the Greenway is right there, which brings you to Letchworth. Im riding all the time when the snow is flying, e-mail me sometime and we'll hook up at letchworth and I'll show you around.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
if you are talking about tuscarora as in near addison ny, what you need to do is come west to almond ny, probably a 40 min ride. we have good riding here and good trail maps. we take care of our trails good here in allegany county. there really isnt much in the line of trail riding in steuben county. from allegany here you can get to about anywhere in wny.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.