Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys here is the flatop installed on the patriot...i think it looks good but would like some opinions...biggest thing I have heard is that it takes a little getting used to looking at a seat with no back hump...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
That looks so damm cool! I'm jealous.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
It looks like you sit a little bit higher than stock, or is that just my eyes??

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes....it is 1 inch higher than stock...they can go up to 2 inch higher than stock but the engineer recommended for my height and weight to just go 1 inch...he promised i would be very happy with that...

·
Registered
230 Posts
that looks RAD man how much $$$ and how tall are you i am 6,4 and i find i sit a little low for my liking ,because i transfer from sitting to standing allot.That seat would look socool on my red Canadain F7 .

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its $488 for the seat and they custom build it for your height and weight...i'm 6 foot and i ride in the same style as you ...call 801-785-3413 and ask for jim or samantha ...jim is the engineer ...give him some crap about his rev summitt...he wants out of it bad.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Looks great, there must be color options?

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Hey, what about that rise in the front, i like to slide way up front sometimes when hard cornering, is that in the way?

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
You can get the seat with several options:led taillight,trunk,shovel pouch.You can also get many different colors for the side banding,also available is your own image or saying on the sides or back of the seat.All of these are options and available,for a price of course :) I dont think that the nuthump is any more pronounced than the one already on the firecat seat.Prices start at 415+

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
The seat look cool in a certain way but i'm used to the back hump. I can feel the back hump when I grab a hand full. Keeps me from falling off!!!!!!! Plus why not get a seat wedge for under $200. Same differance plus alot cheaper. Just my thought. Good lookin patriot!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts