Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No snow=no sledding=DEPRESSED!......Anyways just checking to see how many people will be purchasing the new Blair Morgan snocross video gm for the PS2....Considering there is no riding and I have exhausted every piece of sledding entertainment ranging from the web,,magazines to Sledneck videos.What the hell I might as well try snowmobling on a video game.And best thing is.......it only costs $19.99....Yup,I have hit rock bottom.Pray for snow by March!

·
Registered
194 Posts
No snow=no sledding=DEPRESSED!......Anyways just checking to see how many people will be purchasing the new Blair Morgan snocross video gm for the PS2....Considering there is no riding and I have exhausted every piece of sledding entertainment ranging from the web,,magazines to Sledneck videos.What the hell I might as well try snowmobling on a video game.And best thing is.......it only costs $19.99....Yup,I have hit rock bottom.Pray for snow by March![/b]
THATS THE BEST NEWS YET! Have you got it/played it? How is it? should i get it even if there was 2 feet of powder on the ground?
Jake

·
Registered
937 Posts
Doesn't seem like a high quality game. Considering it is a $20 game new, most games are $50-$60. Plus the screen shots look awful. Not trying to be negitive. Just cant figure out why they can make great motocross and ATV games. But hey cant make a snowmobile to save there lives.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
what is the name of the first blair morgan snocross game that came out for ps2

i'm a little behind on the game systems, we just bought are first ps2 for christmas

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.