Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
SWEEEEEET.I cant spend the time or money for something that nice considering i seem to have become a tree magnet lately. :banghead:

·
Registered
899 Posts
boy i cant wait to get my new graphics from ArcticFX . if it looks as good as that i will be very happy!!

F7 NUT

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Just what I wanted to see. Just earlier today I was peeling some stock stickers off of my beak trying to change the look. I want to take'm all of the beak and put something on that looks like it's made to be there and not just some cat head or something. Not that I'm looking to copy, want something original.

I see their web site is under construction. Is there somewhere else I can go to see there work?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Originally posted by 128JetSnake@Sep 19 2005, 06:57 PM
Just what I wanted to see. Just earlier today I was peeling some stock stickers off of my beak trying to change the look. I want to take'm all of the beak and put something on that looks like it's made to be there and not just some cat head or something. Not that I'm looking to copy, want something original.

I see their web site is under construction. Is there somewhere else I can go to see there work?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=882386
[/quote]
Yes, www.Arcticchat.com, ArcticFX has alot of cool designs from what I've seen

·
Premium Member
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes ArcticFX and I came up with the design. The one you see on his website was on of the last designs before I decided to do the striping to really make it stand out. He is very easy to work with. You can give him whatever Ideas you have and visa versa. :beerchug:

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
very nice work!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
expensive?

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Can you change the orange to green and how much are you looking to get for one of those without the pin stripping on the outside?

Changed my plan. Also the pin stripping in green and price. Just the stripe shown on the beak that is sitting on the bench. I have a black beak and a green hood. I was thinking about matching the green stripe on the black beak to the green hood.

·
Registered
4,182 Posts
Originally posted by 128JetSnake@Sep 20 2005, 10:55 AM
Can you change the orange to green and how much are you looking to get for one of those without the pin stripping on the outside?

Changed my plan. Also the pin stripping in green and price. Just the stripe shown on the beak that is sitting on the bench. I have a black beak and a green hood. I was thinking about matching the green stripe on the black beak to the green hood.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=883462
[/quote]

I cant talk about this here-I'm not a sponsor.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Does anyone think that would fit on a Crossfire? If so does anyone think it would look good?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts