Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AC should come out with a firecat ATV. An ATV with that kind of body style would look sweet as hell. Oops sorry about the language. I know if they came out with one I'd just have to buy it.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I hope AC gets into the sport ATV market period! They have some of the most advanced sled designs available today... I'm sure they could come up with a sick sport quad. For racing I'm sticking with Honda or the occassional Yamaha :gasp: So I hope AC can change my mind with a better design.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
they have one i think it comes out later this year it is a 500 sport its a twin to suzuki and Kawasaki same chassis. Different body and motor tuned a little diff. Hope its fast maybe it might be fuel injected.

·
Registered
745 Posts
talked to a Cat dealer round here and said within the next couple years look for a dirtbike. ;)

·
Registered
520 Posts
Popped over to my Cat dealer Yesterday, found out they have new machine alright it is the 2-up version of the TBX. Well was sort of not impressed, the long wheelbase and everything was super, looked comfortable too, but I can't put a half a moose on the back of it there is no rack. Seat doesn't appear to be detatchable it just sits there so if you go hunting the fall you can only bring two quarters home on the front rack no were to put the other two!!! Oh well looked comfy for mudder and fadder but skipper wouldn't like it come huntin season.

Over and Out

:blink:

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Ice

You got any better pictures of that machine??????

Thinking of buying a 500i a little concerned about enough motor to turn the
big tires any problem with that.

thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts