Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone else get a call from their dealer on the APV's. Mine emailed me and said to call him. I gave him a call yesterday and he said he should have the APV's by mid-January. I would then need to leave the sled with him for the day so he could replace those, add the recoil fix, and check things over. He said AC was replacing the APV's on ALL Firecats. Just wondering if anyone else has heard this.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Originally posted by shaneyb72@Dec 29 2002, 12:01 PM
Did anyone else get a call from their dealer on the APV's. Mine emailed me and said to call him. I gave him a call yesterday and he said he should have the APV's by mid-January. I would then need to leave the sled with him for the day so he could replace those, add the recoil fix, and check things over. He said AC was replacing the APV's on ALL Firecats. Just wondering if anyone else has heard this.
Are you sure he didn't mean Smart valves...Marc

·
Registered
827 Posts
me too,i haven't heard anything, but will ask dealer in the am ,,

·
Registered
154 Posts
Good luck on the pull cord lasting until mid Jan. unless you never start it ,the pull cord rope is the cheapest shit you could buy. mine broke and was barely frayed.It broke just above the recoil where it rubs on the frame.I replaced with some good nylon pull cord,and installed the Cat fix and I have no fraying at all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts