Hardcore Sledder banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Do you know what size that windscreen is? Trying to find one like that in black? Also, who did his numbers? They look pretty good... I just picked up the same sled... Brand new 2020 left over..
It’s the Arctic Cat Low Sno Pro Windshield part number 7606-549 which is the medium green colour. The low black windshield part number is 7606-540.

The numbers were done at Trimline in Kingston, Ontario. They are green with bronze outline. Here’s a closer picture of them. We also added a bronze gas cap. Decided to add more bronze to tie it into sled more so it doesn’t look so out of place.

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 ThunderCat, 2017 ZR 6000 Roger Skime
1,076 Posts
Anyone have any pics with a mirror mounted to the med height windshield?

Does it work with hand guards?

Or, anyone with a mirror mounted on the arctic cat lighted hand guard?

Jeff B In Maine

Sent via my US Cellular rotary dial device.
Like this?

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Those look interesting, wonder if anyone has put them on the OEM Arctic Cat handguards. Would be nice to not have to turn my head or use a hand mirror.

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
I am dying inside looking at all your sleds, I loved the looks and decided I had to hold out till I saw what the 2022 my brought but these look awesome! Congrats to all and don't be shy to keep posting pics

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
God I hope Cat ditches the grey T-Cat's for next year and get's back to the green/black. I despise the grey..

·
Registered
964 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Very nice.
Is that a 20?

Jeff B In Maine

Sent via my US Cellular rotary dial device.
Thanks... Yes, this is a 20... I like the shorter shield for warmer days. It looks way better. I am going to buy the Yamaha Sport Med for the colder days. Its much better then the Cat one, Its a smoked one and you can add optional mirrors and it does not say Yamaha on it... lol.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
These were all bought before the lawsuit took effect.
Correct... The dealer bought these ones and paid for them, so they were considered sold units. So, its a left over in the crate with zero miles on it.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts