Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
Looks great, congrats! A green windshield would look good too IMO.
Anyone with a new black med height windshield I have a new med green med windshield I'd trade for.

This is the actual windshield.
Zero use.
Brand new

Jeff B In Maine

Sent via my US Cellular rotary dial device.

·
Registered
964 Posts

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
These are all awesome looking machines. Getting gassed for winter !

The nose being fragile (and expensive) as they are....need a real bumper at some point IMO. The stock hollow single bar “bumper” weights next to nothing. Not sure what it does beyond support the color scheme. Seems crazy to me for what we pay for these things !

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
Anyone have any pics with a mirror mounted to the med height windshield?

Does it work with hand guards?

Or, anyone with a mirror mounted on the arctic cat lighted hand guard?

Jeff B In Maine

Sent via my US Cellular rotary dial device.

·
Registered
2020 ThunderCat, 2017 ZR 6000 Roger Skime
1,075 Posts
What part number is that shield I have same sled, just not sure of which green it is
I wonder if that is the 11" or the 7.25." I have been thinking of getting a 7.25 for my 2020 TCAT. I mean, they are both short, so you might as well get the one that looks really cool..

Then, I will get the LXR green one for when I start going on long/weekend tours when its really cold..

·
Registered
2020 ThunderCat, 2017 ZR 6000 Roger Skime
1,075 Posts
Green windshield looks great. My father has the same windshield on his brand new 2020 Tcat.
View attachment 2107703
Do you know what size that windscreen is? Trying to find one like that in black? Also, who did his numbers? They look pretty good... I just picked up the same sled... Brand new 2020 left over..

21 - 40 of 68 Posts