Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.
Just wondering if anyone has any up to date information on the new 08 800 Dragon L/E. Dealer has not heard back from Polaris on any up to date info talked to him today. Read in SnowSports that originally expected to be built in Dragon trim the 2008 800 IQ will instead be cast in the standard IQ platform with rydeFX coil over gas shocks up front ,a 1 inch hacksaw track and black hood with 09 style graphics. If anyone has any more info please post.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya lets see some pics of new graphics and all............
Also if there is no Dragon then is it worth upgrading the track, shocks and so on through the dealer? Seeing as how pricing has only showed the Dragon.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Sno tech said only the IQ this year and dragon next year. I have not talked to my dealer yet, but I want to test ride one when they come out for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They look badass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s.I loved my Indy 500's years ago.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I made the call to my dealer late April of 07 and told him I wanted an 800, traded my Pro X in at his open house this Fall and now I am sledless. I wish Polaris would hurry the @$?% up!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts