Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PLEASE HELP brought home my new 06 switchback on friday,took it out saturday and put 40 miles on it,started it today let it idle for a few minutes touched the throttle and the screen went blank,the guage also stopped working!the high beem light and reverse light ,brake light etc on the guage still work,everything else like handwarmers and lights still work! just the display screen and guage don't work!anyone have any knowledge of this ?please help I am going riding again tommorow and would really like to get the guages working!also the guages aren't lite up either!they are dark and blank!

·
Registered
847 Posts
The digital display is battery operated and NOT charged by the sleds charging system. Check your owners manual, it tells you how to replace the battery behind the gauge. It is suppose to be a four year battery but I have a hard time believing that. The Battery bar on the display (when working) is for the battery, not the charging system.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.