Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rode my brand new 2006 MXZ ADR 600 SDI yesterday for the first time...need some help with a couple surprises:

1) At start up all the idiot lights were on and the Odometer window read "SCALE" I hit the reset button a few times...it did some wierd shit then everything worked and the idiot lights turned off...after sitting for a while the "SCALE" comes up again and I go through the same process. I turned the sled on today same thing. I read through the troubleshooting section of the Operator's Guide and do not see anything...can anyone help with this

2)The skis darted quite a bit particularly at medium speeds....should I adjust the springs on the front shocks??? Turn the adjuster up the shock (making the spring tighter) or down the shock?

3) Do most people ride with your knees right on the cowl?

Thanks in advance for the help.

I have to say this is the most inteligently designed sled I have owned....right down to the lip around the oil fill to catch spilled oil.

·
Registered
5,521 Posts
When your odometer reads "scale" that means that the button is stuck in

and yes everyone does ride with their knees right on the cowl, multiple companies sell kneepads for the REV. Sled Solutions carries them and they are a sponsor here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts