Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a Yamaha dealer in the States that's close to Cornwall, Johnstown, Kingston, Brockville way. If you have a dealer in mind please add their name and number. I need to bring my RX1 in for warranty work as it's a US sled Canadian dealers won't touch it. What a joke.

By the way is their an actual 1-800 number for Yamaha US that works, if anyone has a number fill ur boots.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Originally posted by kanadacat@Aug 22 2005, 07:35 PM
I'm looking for a Yamaha dealer in the States that's close to Cornwall, Johnstown, Kingston, Brockville way.  If you have a dealer in mind please add their name and number.  I need to bring my RX1 in for warranty work as it's a US sled Canadian dealers won't touch it.  What a joke.

By the way is their an actual 1-800 number for Yamaha US that works, if anyone has a number fill ur boots.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=843917
[/quote]
you can go to www.yamaha-motor.com and they have a dealer locator

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was told of a new Yamaha shop in the Ogdensburg area, if anyone has the name and phone number that would be great, the Yamaha locater just like their 1-800 number don't work from my side of the fence.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Originally posted by kanadacat@Sep 1 2005, 10:52 PM
I was told of a new Yamaha shop in the Ogdensburg area, if anyone has the name and phone number that would be great, the Yamaha locater just like their 1-800 number don't work from my side of the fence.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=857972
[/quote]
you will need a zip code on the us side closest to you and then it will work. zip codes can be found at www.usps.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.