Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to take off the seat, but can't find any information on the procedure to do so. Any info anybody could supply would be great.

Thanks,

BM

·
Registered
290 Posts
open back flap and remove the nut with the woody's backer on it.

don't remove the straps

pull seat off...that's it

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, thanks. We saw that, but it didn't look like it was attached to the seat.

Thanks again,

BM

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
It's a slick setup now, about 30 seconds and you can have the seat off. BTW when you take it off look at the tunnel. Right above the brace where the tunnels kinks does it have foil-like stickers covering the gap. Mine does and I keep having ice coming out from under the seat, must be letting melted snow through them. Oh well

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
i took my seat off. i didnt notice any tape and i have a very late build f7 from the 2nd run. I did notice that the brake light wire jacket has melted to the black glue on the rear heat exchanger.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, ours does have that same tape. However, I haven't noticed any ice "weeping" from that area. Seems like a pretty neat set-up. Quick and easy to take off.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Originally posted by BrassMonkey@Jan 1 2003, 11:49 PM
Yes, ours does have that same tape. However, I haven't noticed any ice "weeping" from that area. Seems like a pretty neat set-up. Quick and easy to take off.
I haven't noticed any weeping from mine in that area either :) ......... oops, I almost forgot, I have 0 miles on it!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:
-John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts