Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just boughta 99 mxz 600.. it is completely stock with the exception of 96 studs down the track... My girlfriend has a 97 mxz 670.. Its piped... I know for a fack taht last year on radar she was running 104ish... what will it take for me to do this and keep up with her??

She is also talkin about gearing hers...

What is a good gear combo for mine? What do gears usualy run? I am on a limited budget right now what are some other mods that might be good but cheap?

·
Registered
60 Posts
You could drop down to a 23 or 22 top gear (stock is 24), keep an eye on ebay there are gears on there all the time for $20-$25. The best mod you can do, IMO, is studs and a clutch kit. Since you have the studs a clutch kit would be my next mod. She will still be tough to beat, them 670 were torquey mothers, just be glad she doesn't have a '99 HO.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Originally posted by dragracin247@Aug 25 2005, 10:46 AM
I just boughta 99 mxz 600.. it is completely stock with the exception of 96 studs down the track... My girlfriend has a 97 mxz 670.. Its piped... I know for a fack taht last year on radar she was running 104ish... what will it take for me to do this and keep up with her??

She is also talkin about gearing hers...

What is a good gear combo for mine? What do gears usualy run? I am on a limited budget right now what are some other mods that might be good but cheap?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=847404
[/quote]

Buy my Mxz 600. I snack on those 670's. :beerchug: :banana: :banana:

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
I have an old 92' Mach I with a 617cc that eats those 670's too they don't stand a chance against the old dinosaur, in fact my old 617 has more torque than a 670 and about the same HP according to the Dyno at FAST

·
Registered
62 Posts
i have a 2002 mxz 600 olympic edition,cudney clutches, crankshop twin pipes, V-force 3's, geared up on bottm, with loads more, consistantly taking a 99' 670 h.o.
modded out too, so yes your mxz will take the 670, maybe !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts