Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My F7 is pissing me off.. one day it works perfect the next day it wont hold peak rpm.. The sled works good at 1/4 - 1/2 throttle but when I give it hard the rpm hits 7900 but falls to 7400-7500 and the needle on the analog guage flickers up and down a little... Sometimes the sled is real bad and bogs down to 5000rpm and feels like its missing and drowning in fuel and I will shut it down and it kind of clears up ..but not 100%...Its not the power valves because I checked them..Any Ideas cause my dealer is a goof and doesnt want to help..

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Had the same problem, Dealer replaced my stator and that was the fix for mine. Just to let you know the stator tested fine but was still faulty.

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
mine did the same thing one day, ...i was going nuts......
then i remembered to put the isopropyl in it.
i put it in every tank......no problems anymore.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Every tank of fuel I use gas line antifreeze for the same reason..and if I skip a tank sure as sh1t the smart valve ices up...my dealer did do a test on the stator and said it checked out....Are they known to work perfect for some time and then act up ?? I am getting on the phone this morning with a new dealer because my dealer outright told me that they dont get paid for diagnostics and he will not spend time on my sled unless I am willing to pay..The last time I had it at the dealer for this problem he gave it back to me not working and said it was fine...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts