Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last ride of the year my helmet fell off my sled and the mask that flips down on my BVS2 broke off. I can push it on by hand and once I close my visor it stays but its really annoying and I want to get replacement parts for it. Been searching on google and I can't find any parts for it nor on ebay. Anybody know where I can find the parts I need to fix my flip down mask?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a BV2S that I'm thinking about selling. Size S. However, all the parts are interchangeable regardless of size. You would be able to use it for spare parts.

·
Registered
625 Posts
You can buy the replacement mask for $79 on line skidoo outlet. You're dealer can get it for you too. I need one too asked my dealer but can't get one till fall. Apparently they suspended production on them till fall.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can buy the replacement mask for $79 on line skidoo outlet. You're dealer can get it for you too. I need one too asked my dealer but can't get one till fall. Apparently they suspended production on them till fall.
Yeah thats what they told me at my dealer too. Guess I'll bring it into the dealer and drop $80 bucks. I like that this helmet doesn't fog but its so damn expensive and easy to break. If we have a warm winter again I will be using my open face helmet more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts