Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alrite let me ask a question just say u no a kid who has like no experience on a sled wutsover maybe a lil circle on one and they go out and buy an F5 would that sled be to much or wut just an opinion question?

·
Registered
926 Posts
How old is the kid?

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
no big deal...throttle is fully adjustable. he'll learn what not to do if it bites him in the ass a few times. i started with a 98 ZR 500 a little less performance than the F5 but enough to hurt ya...i am sure if he drives a car even the most economical smallest shitbox out there is fast enough to get him into trouble. it's all about reponsibilty, respect and a little fear. remember that anything faster than you can walk can hurt you and even just doing that can cause a lot of pain...i sense a little jealousy on your part...or are you truely concerned?

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Originally posted by .:R@Oct 17 2005, 03:53 PM
no big deal...throttle is fully adjustable.  he'll learn what not to do if it bites him in the ass a few times.  i started with a 98 ZR 500 a little less performance than the F5 but enough to hurt ya...i am sure if he drives a car even the most economical smallest shitbox out there is fast enough to get him into trouble.  it's all about reponsibilty, respect and a little fear.  remember that anything faster than you can walk can hurt you and even just doing that can cause a lot of pain...i sense a little jealousy on your part...or are you truely concerned?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=935296
[/quote]
:werd:

·
Registered
451 Posts
i think a 500 liquid is a perfect sled to start off with.. ive had 2 Lynx Enduors 5 00cc´s (a 99 and an 03).. perfect amount of power.. not to much to handle for a 16 year old imo.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts